Primary purpose of the role
Provide expert advice and coordinate ICT technical and ticketing device related activities and requirements for the day to day operations of the ticketing, customer channels and concessions systems to enable reliability and consistency of service delivery. Provide advice and technical SME support for the configuration of customer technology systems including the IVR, ticketing devices, customer relationship management system (CRM), base data, OSD, various digital channels and customer reporting to ensure the optimal customer experience when using the services the Branch provides.
- Experience with OSD Operational Spatial Data
- Undertake a range of date management activities to ensure OSD date quality and integrity.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues with OSD
- Working with other departments involved in the provision of OSD data
- Providing regular reporting on the status of OSD processing
- Maintaining data integrity across a complex and critical business information
- Deliver a high quality customer focused electronic ticketing solutions.
- Developing and managing key external stakeholder relationships and communications
- Negotiating agreed positions and solutions from conflicting and/or competing agendas.
- Monitor trends, system issues and subsequently investigate and make recommendations for process and system improvements.
- Prepare reports and assessment as required to monitor performance of the ITS systems and make recommendations for improvements
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453