Primary purpose of the role
Provide expert advice and coordinate ICT technical and ticketing device related activities and requirements for the day to day operations of the ticketing, customer channels and concessions systems to enable reliability and consistency of service delivery. Provide advice and technical SME support for the configuration of customer technology systems including the IVR, ticketing devices, customer relationship management system (CRM), base data, OSD, various digital channels and customer reporting to ensure the optimal customer experience when using the services the Branch provides.
- Provide expert advice in relation to design, build and operation of the technology supporting all of the ITS Ticketing systems. Ensure that system changes are effectively reviewed and risk assessed prior to implementation into the production environment.
- Prepare reports and assessment as required to monitor performance of the ITS systems and make recommendations for improvements, maintenance or replacement to ensure the continued operation of services to performance and contract standards.
- Ensure currency of the ITS technical environment and ensure all preventative maintenance activities are up to date.
- Provide advice and guidance on the configuration of ITS systems to ensure optimal customer experience in the use of ticketing channels. Provide input to, and where required complete testing of, any changes and review changes for risks and issues.
- Ensure vendor adhere to governance and compliance standards across ticketing technology services
Overview of the role
- Technical Transition Document review
- P1 incident SME Support
- Technical Change reviews
- Provide Projects with technical Support and analysis
- Define the Top up device solutions
- Electronic Ticketing Technology support
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453