Primary purpose of the role
Provide installation works for ticketing systems on rail stations, light rail stations, ferry wharfs, bus and bus depots to ensure all installation work is carried out in accordance with required specifications. Completion of site surveys, bus surveys, validation of preparatory works and rectifications if required. Continual adherence to Work Health Safety (WHS) considerations for all works performed. Assist with troubleshooting installation and commissioning related issues as required..
- Previous experience in ticketing installations
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications in an electrical, electronic or a technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
- Minimum C class Driver's License and able to drive and maneuver a 3 tonne truck.
- Able to travel across the Greater Sydney Region as far as Singleton, Bathurst and Wollongong with occasional overnight stays.
- Available to work shifts, afternoon, night and weekends at short notice
- Provide onsite ticketing installations and commissioning on buses, bus depots, rail stations, light rail stations and ferry wharfs. Including but not limited to, pre surveys, post surveys, electrical and electronic fault finding.
- Installations are to be completed to a very high standard against detailed installation specifications.
- Ensuring WHS processes are followed and enforced at all times to enable the effective installation and commissioning of new, upgrade of existing and or reinstallation and commissioning for any Move, Add or Changes of ticketing equipment required within the network.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453