To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a TM1 Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Skills & Experience
- TM1 Developer experience in a large complex organisation
- Experience working with products team to derive margin calculations
- Ability to work on commercial and mathematical calculations
- Experience working on scalable solutions
- Expert excel skills , knowledge of integrating TM1 with COGNOS.
- Experience managing the TM1 environment including configuring role based access controls.
- Experience with Complex Financial Models
- Run TI batch process
- SQL (stored procedures/triggers)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407116523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"