2 months initial engagement + possible extension
Sydney Lower North Shore
Cert IV in Training and Assessment
eLearning software experience
This role is responsible for training and education activities associated with specific programs of work that can reach up to 150,000 end users. The role will work across portfolio supporting multiple implementation over their project lifecycles,
- Design, development and delivery of end user training and educational activities
- Deliver end user training and educational activities in a variety of delivery formats including ILCBT (Instructor Led Computer Based Training), virtual learning and demonstration sessions
- Scope, design and development of innovative eLearning training and education solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and customer needs
- Monitor, evaluate and review training and educational materials and the effectiveness of related programs taking into account participant feedback
- Work closely with program team members and stakeholders to identify the scope of changes being introduced and their possible impacts, the needs of affected staff in this context and potential training and education to address these needs
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/ or substantial proven experience in providing training and support leveraging a variety of adult learning methodologies.
- Demonstrated adult education experience in design, development and delivery from inception through to implementation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) and/ or eLearning software (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Cloud, Go Animate, Presenter Media, and/or Video Scribe)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, facilitation, presentation and consultation skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with stakeholders (including Subject Matter Experts and/or vendors) to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage to deadlines, preferably within a project environment
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.