Primary purpose of the role:
The Training Consultant is responsible for training and education activities associated with specific eHealth NSW programs of work that can reach up to 150,000 end users. The role will work across the Service Delivery portfolio supporting multiple implementations over their project lifecycles, including the transition to support models across Health Agencies in NSW. The Training Consultant needs to be able to juggle multiple projects, multiple stakeholders across all Health Agencies within the state, multiple schedules and demands simultaneously.
* Design, development and delivery of end user training and educational activities to a variety of NSW Health staff and managers
* Deliver end user training and educational activities in a variety of delivery formats including ILCBT (Instructor Led Computer Based Training), virtual learning and demonstration sessions
* Scope, design and development of innovative eLearning training and education solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and customer needs
* Monitor, evaluate and review training and educational materials and the effectiveness of related programs taking into account participant and Health Agency feedback
* Actively participate in program meetings and forums relevant to training and education activities
* Working closely with program team members and stakeholders to identify the scope of changes being introduced and their possible impacts, the needs of affected staff in this context and potential training and education to address these needs
* Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
* Effectively balance competing demands.
* Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
* Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and/ or substantial proven experience in providing training and support leveraging a variety of adult learning methodologies.
* Demonstrated adult education experience in design, development and delivery from inception through to implementation.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) and/ or eLearning software (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia Studio, Adobe Cloud, Go Animate, Presenter Media, and/or Video Scribe)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, facilitation, presentation and consultation skills.
* Proven ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate with stakeholders (including Subject Matter Experts and/or vendors) to deliver high quality outcomes.
* Sound problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage to deadlines, preferably within a project environment.