Data Fill (Transmission) Engineer, provisioning activities in the telecom network.
- Good understanding of Transmission/Transport concepts and systems. Experience in the different technologies of Transmission: PDH, SDH, DWDM, and Switch.
- Good knowledge in Cramer (OSS) and clarify (BSS) would be an advantage.
- Capable of understanding complex designs and highlight design issues with a possible workaround
- Perform automated configurations with all required details.
- Identify network failures, determining source and cause of provisioning failures and recommending a course of action.
- Handling escalations and resolving planning related issues.
- Keep an excellent quality of work, while maintaining data integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunications)
- 2-3 years' experience in telecom service delivery in Fixed domain, including 2+ years' of provisioning exposure.
- Well familiar with engineering designs, circuit work orders, ring diagrams.
- Experience in working on various Vendor platforms/EMSs like Huawei, Cisco, Alcatel, Marconi, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and good knowledge of documentation.
- Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders during the entire lifecycle of the order.
- Exposure of working in multi-vendor, multi-platform eco-systems.