To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a UI Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be to provide the expertise to plan, design, build, and execute development services for defined systems and tools, delivered by Project Delivery; directly supporting the achievement of the Technology Strategy, while advising on and employing standards and best practices to establish efficient and effective development delivery across all of Technology.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular, React or other SPA frameworks
- Advanced experience interfacing with APIs (even those w/limited documentation)
- Experience reading back-end code (mostly .NET)
- some experience with relational and key-value store databases
- familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Work with Development Lead and other Test Analysts
- Meet project deadlines in collaboration with the development team and key stakeholders
- Provide input on task duration estimation, technical information and issue investigation and resolution.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management and JIRA tool functions.
- Working knowledge of production schedules and supply chain
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety and sustainable development
- Encourage and promote continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodologies and the SDLC.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."