12 months contract
Sydney Lower North Shore
Australian Citizen a MUST
The UI UX Lead will work with the CRM team working in an agile way to continually iterate the product to provide the best experience for the client's business users.
- 5+ years commercial experience creating compelling customer and service experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms
- Experience in WCAG 2.0, accessibility assessment for UIs
- Excellent understanding of defining customer needs and creating personas, concepts, prototypes, wireframes and user journey maps
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com or call 02 8031c 6259.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.