We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead in Melbourne or Canberra to join a Managed Network Services Program Team to lead a Unified Communications vertical in a Federal Government Department. The 'Technical Lead - UC' will be required to work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate Unified Communications transition activities and subsequently manage BAU Operations.
In this role you will oversee the delivery of Unified Communications capability as part of service provider renewal arrangements and ensure seamless operations of the Unified Communications technology portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Unified Communications & Conferencing (UCC) solutions designed to improve user productivity and enhance business processes that relate to communications and collaboration. These include but are not limited to telephony, meeting solutions, Instant Messaging & Presence, Integrations and User Experience as well as Collaboration.
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Suite tools including Cisco Webex, Jabber, etc. and familiarity with UC tools from other leading industry vendors.
- Good understanding of end user computing environments and datacentre back-end infrastructure to liaise with respective Department and vendor teams to enable issue and problem resolution.
- Familiarity with SaaS based unified communication solutions and other innovations to enable the identification and delivery of future transformation opportunities with the vendor.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with SLA's agreed upon with the carriage service provider.
- Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities.
- Lead IT projects and operations in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
- Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs and ensure 'green light' operations once transition is completed.
- Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs.
- Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.