Clicks are currently seeking a Unix Engineer for a great contract opportunity with a federal government department.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Working with Project Managers to define and schedule deliverables
- Documenting Linux solution options for the Department, key design decisions and solution architecture
- Contributing to the development of the overall IT Enterprise level architecture plans
- Ensuring all projects are delivered in line with the Department's architecture plan
- Liaising regularly with project stakeholders as necessary
- Providing technical leadership and consulting with technical teams working on projects to ensure they align with departmental principles and road maps
- Providing status reports to Section Manager
- Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices
Design and operational experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- RedHat Linux in an enterprise environment
- Virtualization - VMWare and/or Pseries
- CI/CD-Jenkins, Nexus, Satellite, Atlassian suite
- Ansible/Puppet orchestration skills
Please Note: Applicants must hold a Baseline security clearance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference MO63697.