This large NSW government organisation is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join their software development team
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a UX and UI Design Process including the standards, processes and templates across the product. You will bring your User Centred Design knowledge to ensure designs meet accessibility and international standards.
Major Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, implement and maintain a UX Design Process including standards, processes and templates
- Design User Interfaces for both new and existingtechnology products
- Incorporate the brand theme into design elements and guidelines for all products
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate skills/expertise in the following areas:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating prototyping and UI design skills - concept to solution
- Demonstrated experience with designing UI for complex, real-time, Windows based systems
- Demonstrated experience with User Centred Design principles and concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating User Design Sessions and User Testing.
- Demonstrated experience in User Interface (UI) design concepts to meet business and user requirements, ensuring these designs meet accessibility guidelines, internationalization standards, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic UX/UI Architect
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.