Develop and deliver enchantments to end user experience ensuring quality delivery for the corporate enterprise portfolio.
- UI and visual design
- Producing high fidelity designs which will be used by the development team
- Participation in the usability testing process and other research
- Working as part of the cross-functional delivery team (Agile and Waterfall)
Formal education required.
- Tertiary degree qualification in information technology, computer science or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment and switch between the tasks
- Ability to work within cross-functional team and facilitate the collaborative design process
- Knowledge of the appropriate design tools (Sketch, InvisionApp, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of the visual design principles and accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of usability patterns, information architecture principles and their application
- Strong working knowledge of web technologies, particularly HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the UX research techniques and ability to support the team in the research process
- End-to-end UX support of the projects (research, design)
- Business requirements gathering
- Working collaboratively with the multi-skilled team
- Facilitating research activities
- Facilitating design and ideation workshops
- Prototyping (Axure)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Information Technology or Digital Agency environment
- 3 years of commercial experience in UI design
- Proficiency in defining user stories and designing simple user experiences for complex business challenges
- Experience creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes and wireframes
- Experience producing visual assets for the development team
- Experience of guiding user testing to assist with design decisions
- Experience designing web and Windows desktop applications
- Experience in designing mobile applications
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysis of the user research
Desirable knowledge, skills or experience needed for the position.
- Google Analytics, A/B testing
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.