- Working closely with product management team and designers.
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Start immediately if available
* work closely with the product manager and designers to ensure prioritisation of the work to meet the needs of the users
* be responsible for building a deep understanding of the users and their behaviour, and providing insight to the team about how users interact with products and services
* take the lead on planning research, running sessions with real users, and communicating findings back to the whole team, creating actionable insights to guide work
* identify and understand the right research questions to answer and the best research method to use to support decision making both within the team and to inform strategy
* work openly and collaboratively to share your ideas, knowledge and approach with team members to build the user research capability and community.
- Significant hands-on experience in user research as part of the design and delivery of user-centred services
- Ability to identify user needs and ensure that your team understands them and keeps user needs at front of mind when making product and prioritisation decisions
- Experience in planning and conducting a range of research methods including contextual enquiry, depth interviews, diary studies and others as required
- Ability to articulate clear and actionable insights and recommendations, and in multiple ways (such as journey maps, showcases, presentations etc)
- Experience in agile and working at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplinary team
- Flexibility in adapting your approach to meet the needs and standards of the organisation.
- Understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard
- Understanding of and experience in both quantitative and qualitative user research methods
- Experience transforming services, either private or government, with a focus on benchmarking and measurement.
- Australian Citizen is a must
A positive and rewarding work environment and supporting team members that collectively come together through uncertainity and change. All team members demonstrate and communicate the value of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design.
How to Apply:
Please email Daniel Dell'Armi at email@example.com to apply for this opportunity.