Seeking an experienced UX Designer to take ownership of the visual design for a critical, highly trafficked, publicly accessible Website which allows people to find information on research expertise and researchers' profiles and their specific interests.
What your day will look like:
- Develop sketches, wireframes and visual designs that align with target customer needs.
- Deliver showcases, demonstrations and other presentations to align stakeholders and obtain agreement on sketches and wireframes.
- Contribute and participate in daily standups.
- Work with developers to inform their development of designs (note, no development is required of this role)
What you will need for success:
- Comfortable facilitating workshops and presenting designs to all levels, including senior stakeholders
- Experience creating visual designs for complex data and/ or concepts
- A strong UX/UI background within similar roles across different disciplines and industries.
- The ability to work collaboratively in an agile delivery team
- An understanding of inclusive design principles and guidelines including WCAG2.0
- Experience with U/UX tools including InVision and Sketch
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.