We are looking for UX Designers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
Duration: Till 28/03/2021 with 3 x 12 month extension option
- Perform and take a lead in relation to end-to-end and iterative user experience design activities in alignment with industry best practice, digital service standards, service design and user-centred design methodology
- Consider needs of others, devise creative solutions and tailor the style to ensure stakeholders understand how the user experience design delivers the optimal product or service usability
- Apply expertise to create valuable client and user experience designs, including wireframes and both low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes, and supporting documentation that clearly articulate/integrate the client experience with complex system environments
- Conduct user research to define suitable test cases for verification of user experience requirements and adopt quality control measures into the design processes to validate findings and adapt solution recommendations
- Exercise initiative, judgment and ownership to identify, design and deliver new or refined solutions that evaluate and mitigate risks and achieve organisational and client value
- Manage a range of end-to-end design activities ensuring that design takes an user centred approach and be responsible for the end-to-end design
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.