What will the specialist do?
You will be working with the Case Management and CRM product team. This cross-functional team includes front and back end engineers, business analysts, QA and product managers.
The team functions as a long lived product team working in an agile way to continually iterate the product to provide the best experience for our users.
Working with both technical and business stakeholders to identify UX needs associated with the delivery of Case Management and Customer Relationship Management Solution from feature development through to production.
The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a BASELINE Security Clearance
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years commercial experience creating compelling customer and service experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks
- Experience working across web, mobile and social platforms
- Experience in WCAG 2.0, accessibility assessment for UIs
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of defining customer needs and creating personas, concepts, prototypes, wireframes and user journey maps
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Knowledge of the AML/CTF domain
- Experience with federal government and financial/banking sector projects
- Awareness of or experience in Agile/Lean delivery methodology would be advantageous or certification in relevant agile methodology
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453