Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large national organisation that plays a vital role within our community.
They are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to play a vital role in shaping their digital services and products. To do so, you will use UX principles and data driven insights.
Within this role, you will utilise your UX, research and analytical skills to convert complex processes to simple language.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience in user research for large digital projects
- Ability to lead and deliver user research engagements from end-to-end in a team environment
- Experience in using metrics and user feedback to improve digital products and services.
- Knowledge/experience using Design Thinking methodologies
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Due to the nature of work, Australian Citizens will be strongly preferred
- Work from home (WFH) role with occasional time in the office
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extension
- Competitive daily rate on offer
- No admin/payroll fee charged by Clicks
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.