We are seeking a User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) professional with a passion for Agile delivery for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Immediate start until March 2021 with 2 X 6 month extensions.
Australian Citizens or Permanent residents with minimim 5 years residency are eligible to apply
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services. You'll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the client's digital services landscape.
Please provide a link to examples of your recent work (and what your involvement was) as part of your application.
- Minimum 5 years' experience required
- Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design practices
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive prototypes based on user research
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Proven experience in creating interactive prototypes using Adobe XD, InVision, Axure or similar
- Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirements
- Experience in working in Agile is highly desirable
Nice to have skills:
- Highly knowledgeable in research and design methodology
- Experience in leading customer insights testing and Design Thinking workshops to ensure solutions meet usability, experience and accessibility requirements
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.