We are now seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Federal Government client. You will be required to work independently as part of a project team, as well as collaboratively within a team of other business analysts. As part of the project team you will assist in managing project initiatives and be expected to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and other activities dependent upon the project type. To succeed in this role you should have a naturally analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Elicit, manage and document requirements through stakeholder engagements such as meetings, workshops and working groups.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Serving as a liaison between users, stakeholders and technical teams.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Contribute to peer review processes with other business analysts.
- Support strategic initiatives to improve the business analysis capability.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the development of ICT and Web projects.
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A good foundation in the technical skills and knowledge base required for implementing ICT projects using cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) as well as traditional on premise applications.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A demonstrated understanding of BABOK guide knowledge areas.
- A demonstrated understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.