- Exclusive Contract Role - Work in a small Digital team
- Initial 6 Month Contract plus Extensions
- Currently Work From Home and Sydney CBD
As Web Content Publisher you will work in a small team of digital and communications specialists and will be responsible for reviewing and then publishing the content for the websites, both internal and external. You will be focused on streamlining the sites and auditing first, ensuring documents have name conventions, branding etc and are following accessibility and WCAG guidelines.
- 2-3 years' experience in Web Content Publishing
- Technical skills in CMS platforms like Drupal and Sharepoint
- Prefer experience in WCAG
- Prefer an understanding of disability and accessibility guidelines
- Ability to work independently and achieve results
Please note you will need to be an Australian Citizen as you will need to obtain Baseline Security Clearance
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.