Clicks are currently seeking a Web Content Writer to specialise in the design and delivery of digital experiences for a Large Federal Government Department to help improve the client and staff experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of website management, including user experience design, creative design, event management and video production.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice for digital content, particularly with reference to plain English and accessibility (WCAG2.1), with a user centric approach
- Extensive experience in writing and editing for the web within large and complex organisations
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Has worked on sites with a range of complex policy and regulatory content
- Tertiary qualification in web-based communications or equivalent relevant working experience preferred
- Ability to translate complex information (such as legal jargon) into clear and simple language, in line with job stories
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Write and structurally edit accessible web content for customer, corporate and community audiences
- Liaise with subject matter experts across the business to ensure content accuracy
- Develop and deliver content that meets best practice plain English, accessibility, editorial and brand standards
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Use analytics and metrics to plan and create content that meets customer needs and business objectives
- Use SEO principles to optimise online ranking
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.