- Primarily extending and supporting forms development using Kinetic Request in a Remedy environment. Experience in this technology is highly desirable.
- Some project management, business analysis, documentation and stakeholder management will be required.
- Must have knowledge and experience in contributing to process design, implementation and governance. Also able to work as part of an integrated cross-functional team delivering multiple projects within strict timeframes.
- Proven experience as a Web Developer on Front-end Technologies.
- Ideally you will have epxerience wtih Kinetic Request or another similar ITSM / ITIL Tool
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Next-level problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in Government and other public sector bodies would be highly regarded.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW62950.