Based in the Specialist Application Services team, this role works collaboratively with a team of integration specialists and cross functionally with other specialists including dbas, architects, analysts and testers in an agile environment.
- Upgrade the department's ESB product from webMethods version 7.1.2 to version 10.3
- Review the architecture of the integration deployment topology
- Transitioning webMethods environments from Solaris to Linux platforms
- Engagement with senior stakeholders and steering committee
- Migrating existing integration services to the new webMethods version across multiple environments
- High level verbal communication and skills
- Strong Senior Stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in Hybrid environments iterative and incremental software development methodologies including Scrum
- Experience with major projects and programs impacting large cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of ICT governance and service management (e.g. ITIL) processes
Essential Selection Criteria
- Expert proficiency in webMethods versions 7x - 10x in platform administration and development roles
- Expert proficiency in designing and implementing webMethods
- Have lead upgrades (version 7x to 10x) in complex integration environments
- Experience with Solaris, Linux platforms and Oracle databases (v10g, 19c).
- Expert Experience with webMethods clustering solution
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826.