Contract with this great team rolling out Windows 10 to a wide variety of users. Travel within Vic and own Licence mandatory, car preferred
If you have demonstrated experience in Windows deployments / roll-outs, with the ability to interact directly with end-users and coordinate and even the ability to build the SOE and update registry settings, then this contract with great organisation could be for you!
Working in a great team environment, you will have a Driver's Licence (mandatory) and ideally your own car, as there will be travel (within VIC only). Head Office is just outside of the CBD and you will be reimbursed for KM's travelled to sites.
Start before or after Xmas - finding the ideal candidate is the main priority.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with Windows troubleshooting, deployments / roll-outs and liaising with end users, ideally in the capacity of Deployment or Roll Out Engineer / Specialist / Analyst
- Strong technical support skills with excellent troubleshooting / problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven experience in liaising with end users (both technical and non-tech savvy), to coordinate the deployment
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Hands-on experience deploying desktops in a professional environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365
- Tertiary degree in IT or similar is advantageous
- Industry Certifications including Windows Cert's are beneficial
ONLY Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents should apply. Please APPLY ONLINE, noting that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. For specific questions, ideally after submitting a resume, can be directed to Leonie Jennings on (03) 8606 0305. REF: BBBH23473
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on;
D: 03 8606 0305