We are looking for Windows Engineer for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: Till December 2020 with 2 X6 months extension options
Clearance : NV1
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, migrate and install Windows Server and Cloud environments
- Assists in detailed design and specifications for the Platforms team
- Documented deliverables as required by the client.
- 5+ years' experience maintaining and supporting Azure, VMWare and MS systems e.g. SCCM, SCOM, AD, MS Exchange.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level technical expertise directly relating to Windows Server / Cloud environments with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and demonstrated awareness of new emerging technologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technical and/or evidence through relevant work experience that provides you the ability to undertake the work required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.