Windows Engineer|6 months contract|Sydney CBD|AWS or Azure or Cloud
My client is currently hiring a Windows Engineer to be part of a team of BAU and Project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the upgrade of the main Windows platform from Windows 2008 to 2012, then 2016 environment.
- Provide 2nd Level and 3rd Level server support. Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Manage VMware vSphere environment including ESXi, Cisco UCS infrastructure including physical hardware builds
- Write and maintain technical standards and support documentations
Skills and experiences required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Windows Systems Engineer or Admin in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- MCSA, and VCP certifications will be highly regarded
- Previous experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Symantec Management Platform will be an advantage
- ServiceNow and ITIL methodology experience will be highly regarded
- Must have experience in managing AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, MSCS and Cisco UCS
- Experience in large scale VMware vSphere environments
- Must have Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop experience
- Must have exposure or knowledge of Cloud (IaaS) experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Ideally proficient in PowerShell scripting
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.