This role has been created specifically due to the rising requirements from clients and ongoing projects. This national and recognisable company produces high speed broadband networks that connects users for businesses across Australia. They are known on the market for being one of the first to bring the internet to Australia and for hiring very strong technical engineers.
You will be working with multiple clients across Australia for their Windows Systems projects and continual support. You will also be working side by side with other technical teams with you expertise is required.
This company fosters a supportive working culture that values teamwork and ensuring that everyone is able to give their 2 cents. If this sounds like the role and organisation you would be interested in and the experience matches, please apply!
- Be a part of a growing team in Melbourne to assist clients across Australia, being to go to expert for Window System issues.
- Monitoring and maintenance of systems, servers and services for optimum performance.
- Act as an escalation point of tickets and provide virtual phone and email support.
- Test apply new software, continuance patches and configuration changes using change and version control tools.
- Plan, as well as, manage projects when required for clients or assist colleagues on projects
- Previous experience in a similar position, previous working for a MSP and or in a role where you have had to deal with multiple stakeholders will be very helpful for this role.
- Experience designing, deploying, configuring large multi-site installations enterprise Windows Servers (2016-2019).
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, clustering) and window configuration management such as, Active Directory.
- Previous experience monitoring systems ie. system centres.
- Be able to listen to those around them, work in a team and share their profession expertise.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Emily Armstrong +61 3 86282186.