This national and recognisable company produces high speed broadband networks that connects users for businesses across Australia. They are known on the market for being one of the first to bring the internet to Australia and for hiring very strong technical engineers.
This role has been created specifically due to the rising requirements from clients and ongoing projects.
The role would be perfect for a candidate who has previously worked in the education industry!
- Monitoring and maintenance of systems, servers and perform script management for servers.
- Act as an escalation point of tickets and provide virtual phone and email support.
- Plan, build and integrate new services.
- Test apply new software, continuance patches and configuration changes using change and version control tools.
- Liaise with Security Operations to scope requirements and plan projects as well as manage projects when required.
- Experience designing, deploying, configuring large multi-site installations enterprise Windows Servers (2016-2019).
- Extensive experience SRE methods and tooling.
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python) and Windows-specific configuration management (Active Directory).
- Experience with Microsoft System Centre Suite, Windows Defender ATP and PCI-DSS secure storage of data.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V) and SOC Operations
Candidates who have previously worked in MSP before are preferred!
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Emily Armstrong +61 3 86282186.