6 months + extension
Australian Citizenship is a must
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Windows System Engineer with hands on experience with Office 365, Windows, SCOM, SCCM & Cloud platforms (Azure & AWS). This role will provide expertise in operational support, design, implementation, configuration, and optimisation within a complex environment.
- Perform Windows 2008 decommissioning and Windows 2012\2016 builds, including SCCM operations and Application Packaging.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations.
- Design and development
- Configure and administer high availability environments and services.
- Perform capacity planning in distributed environment.
- Operate workloads within a cloud and on premises environments.
- Review, approve and schedule changes requests and maintenance activities.
- 7+ years' experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to include Office 365, Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, Windows Server (2012 & 2016), Skype & Exchange.
- Advanced Active Directory work
- Advanced security in Windows Systems
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- High level SCCM & SCOM operations - Cloud OMS a plus
- O365 onboarding e.g. Flow, Forms, Planner, Power Apps, Teams etc.
- Azure & Aws IaaS design, configuration and deployment experience.
- Strong understanding of system hardening and security configuration.
- Life cycle management of infrastructure software & quarterly patch management
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with influence stakeholders, internal teams and strategic vendors.
- Virtualization experience - VMware preferred - highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Provide coaching, leadership and technical expertise for other engineers.
- Experience reviewing and providing feedback on solution designs.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Vault archiving servers.
- Experienced working within an ITIL framework.
- Qualifications - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.