Primary purpose of the role
Our client is looking for someone to lead and manage the development of their Technology Academy within their Group IT business unit.
The role works collaboratively providing expert advice and guidance, ensuring a strategic and consistent approach to the delivery of skills, training and other development opportunities to a diverse workforce
- Project manage the setup of the Technology Academy
- Review courses offered by a range of partners to ensure: suitability, value for money and relevance. Create a catalogue of learning and development opportunities that can be utilised by staff within Group IT and the ideal cohort for each course.
- Manage enquires from line managers and staff regarding training requirements to assist in appropriate courses that are aligned to current roles, career aspirations and business capability needs.
- Forecast total training resource needs against business and operational considerations
- Liaise with the Deputy Executive Directors of each unit to manage the IT training budget for Training Academy Activities within Group IT
- Liaise with L&D to manage the planning, scheduling and delivery of Tech Academy training within the Learning Management System
- Ensure a coordinated approach to development by working collaboratively with the People and Culture team
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of the required skill sets and development needs of the business while we go through a rapid period of change.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation, and with external training providers to get the best value for money and development for our staff.
- Managing all aspects of the set up for the Technology Academy within tight timeframes
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience in workforce development, training, or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in the proactive engagement and management of multiple stakeholders both within and external to the business to achieve project deliverables.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.